From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digital Output NI 9474 error

Solved!
Go to solution

It still does not work as it needs to be a digital waveform array. 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(695 Views)
Oops, I edited my last post and I guess you saw the pre-edit post. Here it is again. Once you make the change, you'll have to wire the stop button directly to the loop stopper. Also, you'll want to add a delay in the loop (just anywhere) so it's not looping as fast as possible.

Insert a Build Array node in to that wire. It probably requires an array of data, but you only need a single value, so you need to input an array of just a single element.

Scratch that, it looks like you have your DAQ Assistant set to Continuous mode, which means it's going to try to write a whole waveform with a set sample rate, etc. I don't think you want this if you're just trying to set On or Off. Instead, double-click your DAQ Assistant and set to 1 Sample (On Demand) and it will then take in a boolean array. The array is becuase you might want to write to multiple digital channels, but in your case it's just the one, so it'll be an arraywith one element.

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(681 Views)