LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Digiforce 9306

Does anybody know why it doesn't work?
I've imported Labvindows/CVI drivers for Digiforce 9306 (burster) to Labview 6.0.2 and write simple program. The initializing phase was OK but during next phase (anythink it is - read time or date, get evaluation or get measuring state, etc.) Labview application crashes or hang on.
I've attached zipped drivers and simple program.
Can anybody check it or explain where is mistake.
Romek.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,096 Views)
You have connected the error output of the initialize function to the instrument id input of the Read Time function. I would delete the error output altogether and make the instrument id output be the top right connection on the connector pane.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,094 Views)
You're right it was my programming bug, but it isn't the solution of my problem. Try "wyniki.vi", there all is connected ok, but doesn't work - labview crashes.
Regards.
Romek
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,095 Views)
I don't have the instrument so I can't say what the problem is. I don't get a crash but the program does put me into a loop of error messages that's hard to break out of. You might want to change the program so that an error terminates the loop.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,094 Views)
Hi! I just started lerning labview and I have no idea how to find the drivers for the digiforce 9306 for labview 7.1, how do I do to use this device (burster digiforce 9306) under labview? Any help would be really appreciated. I tried opening your programm but labview shows only unrecognized (not found) blocks instead of the device blocks. Thank you very much!
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,917 Views)
The zip file did not contain the llb for the driver. You have to create it from the .fp and .dll files from the CVI driver. In LabVIEW 7.1 or older, you can do this from Tools>Instrumentation>Import CVI Instrument Driver.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,909 Views)
Thank you very much! Now I can see the vi's, still the example posted is not executable, was the problem ever solved? Thank you again for your help.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,904 Views)