LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different outputs are obtained when i use 2 read signal in a single VI

I want to compare two ECG signals. I used Read biomedical signal from the biomedical toolkit and I also tried read measurement file. But when is use two read signal vi in the same VI my output differs for the same input. You can clearly see in the photos I attached below. I use LabVIEW 2017 Version. Can someone please help with this as soon as possible.?

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,967 Views)

Hi,

Yes I see that you use the same file path value. Can you open manually the tdms file to see data inside ?

If you read data in the same file, why don't you use one file path ? and why two different code to read the same datas?

Can you snap code in the subvis 1 and 2 ?

Regards, 

Fred.

Kudos are welcome!Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,950 Views)

Also,  Index Array is expandable.  Drag the bottom border downwards.  You won't even need to wire any constants.  You'll get indices 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, .... by default.

Be sure to use block diagram cleanup.  You have wires overlapping in tight areas making it difficult to see what goes where.  (But fixing the Index Array issue will help that because it will get rid of the unneeded constants and the extra array wire branches.)

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,942 Views)