From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different mfile in application (EXE)

Hello,

can You please help me? I have a problem with mfile in builded application. First, I have a main vi, in which is subvi with MathScript Node with 4 mfiles. These are stored in folder, where user can change them, but he doesn't change names of mfiles. When I run a main vi, everything work correct, mfile can be changed. But if I build a application (exe file), mfiles are in firmly. The application doesn't need a folder with mfiles, but I need have the folder, where user can modify mfiles. Any ideas please?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,098 Views)

Hi Mishhell,

Can you upload a small example that will demonstrate your problem? It will be easier to come with advices.

Best regards,

I.R.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,072 Views)

Thank You for Your interest, here is example. When you change mfile, for example z = x * y instead z = x + y, vi mfile_LabView works well, but application still counts with equation z = x + y. Do you have any idea, how this problem solves please? Thank you. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,059 Views)