LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone ever used mbed with LabVIEW?

Well from the commands you use in the VI I actually doubt that your mbed pump controller is using the RPC_Serial_LPC1768.bin firmware that your LabVIEW RPC VI library is supposed to connect to. Instead it may implement its own firmware that is specific to the pump control logic.

And if the RPC is indeed the solution you are looking at (does the Matlab code also use the same RPC_Serial_LPC1768.bin frimware file?) then you most likely should not create two RPC objects from one serial port, but instead branch the class wire after the SerialRPC.vi. Otherwise you end up getting an error in whatever SerialRPC.vi executes as second, since the port is already in use.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(738 Views)

the .bin file you mentioned is already in the mbed driver and it's the same used for Matlab. I tried to branch instead of having another RPC serial but changes nothing, I connected the 2 cables which were supposed to be on mbed pins 11, 26 with a frequency generator and the pump runs as needed. I'm really confused I mean everything seems to me as correct, could it be that I need to write another .bin for the mbed for this program I wrote, like sending pwm and other stuff or what? do you have any other ideas?

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(737 Views)

You will have to study the Matlab code and recreate the exact same behaviour in LabVIEW. We can't really help you there, since you have that Matlab code, the

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(720 Views)