LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diadem write file

Hi, I have a VI that uses the "DIAdem Write File" function to save a channel array from cFP to a .dat file. The data I could see well in DIAdem. The problem is that everytime I make a acquisition, I need to acquire to the time and the date of acquisition. But I'm not saying time like duration of the acquisition. The time of the acquisition needs to be like this example: 01/01/2005 13:45:20. I could do this once using the time channel and time parameters connectors, but, when I make another acquisition, the value of this channel is updated. For example: I make a acquisition in 01/01/2005 13:45:20. If I make another acquisition in 01/01/2005 13:50:05, the data from cFP appear OK, but the time channel appear with the first acquisition 01/01/2005 13:50:05 and the second acquisition 01/01/2005 13:50:06. I don't know how to add a time channel to the channel array (I neither know if it's possible), and using this time channel connector the results isn't the expected. There are a way to do this? Any help will be appreciated
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,173 Views)
You can use the Get Date/Time in Seconds.vi in LabVIEW to return a timestamp to you. I would suggest placing the Get Date/Time in Seconds.vi in a sequence structure along with the data acquisition vi. Then, you will have the timestamp associated with that particular data acquisition. You can then convert the timestamp to a string (also look in the Time and Dialog palette for the Get Date/Time String.vi) and you can then append that to the string of information you’re are writing out to the file.

Hope this helps. Best of luck. 🙂

Kileen
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,164 Views)