LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demo for communication with a PCI-6601/6602

Hey.

I am currently working on a project, where I need use a PCI-6601/6602 DAQ to communicate with my experimantal setup.
The project is based upon a LabView program v 7.2, where in a method of communicating with the card, has been programmed by looking at a demo for communicating with the PCI-6601/6602 card.
My current problem is that I am programming in LabView v8.0, but I can't find any demo for communicating with that card. I have tried to copy the old vi-files and the libaries they need, but have run into a problem with a lvdaq.dll file. At least I am guessing this is the problem why all of my old subvi's are not executable any more.

So do anyone know of a demo I can use, to build a new way / repair the old subvi's, so that I can communicate with the pci card.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,420 Views)
Hi,

The problem your are seeing is probably caused by Labview 8.0 can't find the DAQ driver you used in LV7, and LV can't load the correct DAQ functions into the block diagram.
First of all you need to find out, which DAQ driver you are using in LV7. If it's the TraditionalDAQ driver, then you have to install it for LV8.0 as well. Make sure the install path for the driver is "\program files\national instruments\Labview 8.0".
Then you should be able to load and find new examples from Labview8.0.

Please let me know if you have more questions.
Thanks!

-----------------------------------------------------
Dennis Morini
District Sales Manager
National Instruments Denmark
http://www.ni.com/ask
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,400 Views)
Thanks a million. It worked Smiley Happy
Now I don't have to rewrite the entire program.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,392 Views)