LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete table row with property node

Good afternoon,

I am coding a graph loop so i can show / hide variables, according to the user preferences.

I am using a table to show the parameters selected by the user, i edited the run time menu from the table to add / delete variables.

I am having a problem when i need to remove the data from the table, because i am using colors i cannot simply remove the row directly from the array, the data is removed but the color isn't and the colors below dont go up. If i use the delete row from the system everything works fine but i don't want the user to write directly on the table so i need to convert it to a indicator and when i do this the delete row stops working.

Is there any other way to remove an entire row using a property node? I cannot find any info on this.

Thank you for your time

Miguel Mota

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(662 Views)

Hi Miguel,

@mgouveia wrote:

I am having a problem when i need to remove the data from the table, because i am using colors i cannot simply remove the row directly from the array, the data is removed but the color isn't and the colors below dont go up.

You "just" need to set the colors correctly again after deleting the row…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 3
(657 Views)

My first suggestion would be to change from a table to a 1D cluster array, the cluster consisting of a colorbox, string, and two doubles. The only way to do it with a table, would be to essentially recolor the entire first column every time you delete a variable, in addition to updating the other info.

Redhawk
Test Engineer at Moog Inc.

Saying "Thanks that fixed it" or "Thanks that answers my question" and not giving a Kudo or Marked Solution, is like telling your waiter they did a great job and not leaving a tip. Please, tip your waiters.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(655 Views)