From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete multiple arrays

Solved!
Go to solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author johnny az

Its a bit tricky one.. You have to remove the elements whenever you find the NaN value.. I mean you can remove the entire row/column when you encounter a NaN and build the rest of the values. Try the VI attached.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
Message 11 of 18
(701 Views)

I quickly made a small VI to demonstrate how to extract AMB_TEMP values in an array which you could use.

Check this out if it helps.

-FraggerFox!
Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified TestStand Developer
"What you think today is what you live tomorrow"
Message 12 of 18
(691 Views)

@johnny az wrote:

I don't really get what you mean by "when you are also establishing your dT for the waveform to be 300". I input my X axis multiplier to 300 and maximum to 86400 because I need to display it on a 24 hr scale. And to explain my y axis maximum 60, is because I'm actually focusing on analysing the Poly_M_Temp and TF_M_Temp plots, which are the last two columns.

You are using extracting that first column value (which is generally 300 in your data) and writing that to the dT input of the bundle waveform.  So you are establishing all your waveforms to already have an interval 300.

But in your X axis of your charts, you set the X scale multiplier as 300.  So in the end, your data points were 90,000 seconds apart (300x300) rather than 5 minutes apart (300 seconds).

When I ran your VI, things didn't look right.  The X scale went from 0 to 24 hours, but was pretty much a flat line.  Only when I auto-scaled the X axis, did I see your data go to about 7200 hours and all the data show up on screen.

Message 13 of 18
(668 Views)

Hi Anand, yours proved to be what I'm trying to get at! Thanks a million!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(644 Views)

Welcome.. good luck...:)

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(639 Views)

Hi Anand,

I tried replicating your diagram from scratch but cannot make it work the same way. Am I missing out on any properties?

(Yours is GUI7)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(621 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(596 Views)

Sorry, I got it already!

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(591 Views)