LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delete libraries deployed to cRIO

I can't find the way to delete from cRIO ancient libraries of Network Published Shared Variables that were deployed to cRIO in old projects but are not used any longer. I don't have the project file to undeploy them explicitely. In the Distributed System Manager when I open one of this libraries, right-click on the variable and press delete, I get the error 1967357949. My new project using shared variabled works well, Network Variable Engine is installed on the RIO.

Any advises?

Capture1.PNG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,369 Views)

Hi,

you could use the Distributed System Manager (DSM) to undeploy libraries. That also works on remote targets.

Regards,

Christoph

Staff Applications Engineer
National Instruments
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD), Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer (CLED)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,337 Views)

Could you please give a little more details how to do that? I have tried to delete the variables, but as I described above i get an error. You can also see it on the screenshot

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,335 Views)

Hi!

I've attached a screenshot. Just select the library you want to undeploy and open the context menu. In German the option to select is 'Prozess entfernen' in English it should be something like 'delete/remove process'.

The screenshot demonstrates how to remove a library from your own system. In the network category you can access remote systems and can do the same thing.

Regards,

Christoph

National Instruments
Certified LabVIEW Developer (CLD), Certified LabVIEW Embedded Systems Developer (CLED)

Don't forget Kudos for Good Answers, and Mark a solution if your problem is solved
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,331 Views)

I did try that as well, but I don't have this option in the context menu. Do I miss some software installed on cRIO?

Untitled.png

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,326 Views)

Hi!

could it be that you have connect to your cRIO-9035 through an USB connection? For me it didnt work when connected via an USB connection but when connected via an ethernet connection it worked right away.

Regards,

Christoph

National Instruments

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,316 Views)