From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear experts.I want to know how to make XO game versuses undefeatable program using labview "extra free Kudos" for all.

I have finished my labview file and I am going to post it soon,but I don't want all the members(excluding the experts) to see my labview file since I have noticed  that some members are asking some similar questions as me but I stress that there is no connection between us.

Will you send me a email to my account after I post my images?                        

My email account is       jupitersolarsystem95@gmail.com

You may still post messages but I don't want öthers to see the images (let them suffer and think alittle and not depend on my image and expert's images)

May I have your word. 

Jupiter.

extinct when hell froze over
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 37
(1,363 Views)

Nobody in their right mind here would do what you are asking. How do we know that you're not going to give out our email address to a SPAMer? How do we know that you don't have a virus on your computer that's going to read your address book and put our email address on a SPAM list? It's also a really bad idea to post your email address on a public forum.

Besides, if you didn't want others to get answers, why did you post a question on a public forum?

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 37
(1,358 Views)
Where can I place a question in a more private place?And still get answered?
extinct when hell froze over
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 37
(1,354 Views)

Hi 9×95,

not here. And do you think we will spend more of our time to read other (private?) forums too when we put effort into this public forum?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 34 of 37
(1,338 Views)

JupiterSolarsystem wrote:
Where can I place a question in a more private place?And still get answered?

You could create a private group over in the LabVIEW community . 🙂

Message 35 of 37
(1,334 Views)

Hey Jim,

Open a PayPal account and have them pay $1 per solution. 

It would take too long to recoup my investment; perhaps $100 for a solution (more if it takes over an hour or if it's required to be correct).  My business model may require a subsidy. Another member already registered the domain so I need to think of another. Any ideas?

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 36 of 37
(1,307 Views)

@jcarmody wrote:
Which one of you wise guys went and registered labviewhomework.com?

Whoever it was let the registration expire. Smiley Wink  Now, I have it.

Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 37
(551 Views)