LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dear experts.I want to know how to make XO game versuses undefeatable program using labview "extra free Kudos" for all.

Dear masters in labview :I want to know how to add to XO game in labview a feature where a single player plays against  any programed program and never wins.

Free Kudos for anyone who is able to solve this problem.

Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Jupiter

extinct when hell froze over
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 37
(4,179 Views)
FREE cudos?! I usually have to pay for mine. Smiley Tongue
PaulG.

LabVIEW versions 5.0 - 2020

“All programmers are optimists”
― Frederick P. Brooks Jr.
Message 3 of 37
(4,149 Views)

Well because you asked (click) but the next 5000, that will cost you. Smiley Wink

Ben

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
Message 4 of 37
(4,139 Views)
I see Paul raiding all of those little coffers that cashiers have for pennies. Smiley Very Happy
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 37
(4,127 Views)
If I had a nickel for every time I considered registering www.labviewhomework.com I'd have a pretty good handful of nickels.  I'd spend the $15 and put up a phony website if I had a better sense of humor. 😛
Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

Message 6 of 37
(4,099 Views)
I'd also like to join in the OP's offer of free kudos to anyone that can write a tic-tac-toe game that can consistently beat me.  I'm pretty proud of my tic-tac-toe skills. 😄
Message Edited by jcarmody on 11-23-2009 02:08 PM
Jim
You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are. ~ Alice
For he does not know what will happen; So who can tell him when it will occur? Eccl. 8:7

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 37
(4,081 Views)

jcarmody wrote:
I'd also like to join in the OP's offer of free kudos to anyone that can write a tic-tac-toe game that can consistently beat me.

Now that's suddenly an entirely different requirement!

• "user never wins" != "program can beat user"

Since the perfect game is a draw, "user never wins" is actually possible, but it can never beat a perfect player. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 37
(4,073 Views)

True true.That's what I was refering .To create a program  that finishes with atleast a tie.(the single player does not win)

That is a challenge to the masters.

Sincerely yours,

Jupiter

extinct when hell froze over
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 37
(4,064 Views)

altenbach wrote:

• "user never wins" != "program can beat user"

Since the perfect game is a draw, "user never wins" is actually possible, but it can never beat a perfect player. 🙂

That's right; I wasn't thinking...  At least I get to keep my kudos!

Jim

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 37
(4,064 Views)