cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daten serialisieren/ String deserialisieren in LabVIEW7.1 nachbauen

Solved!
Go to solution

Hallo,

wie kann ich den in LabVIEW8.0 vorhandenen Block "In String konvertieren" & "String in Daten konvertieren"(in 8.5.1 Daten serialisieren/deserialisieren) in LabVIEW7.1 nachbauen? Benötige diese für die Kommunikation über CAN-Bus(betrifft die PCAN WRITE.vi und READ.vi) , die im Internet veröffentlichten .Vi´s für 7.1 funktionieren nicht, da immer dir Eingänge "Array-oder Stringgröße, ByteReihenfolge(benötige LITTLE ENDIAN) und Fehler Eingang nicht vorhanden sind. HAbe also schon versucht über 8.0 downzugraden auf 7.1, aber wie geschrieben, es scheitert an den genannten Block Smiley Mad

MFG Holger

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12
(4,213 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
(4,212 Views)

Hi Ritchie,

hast du zu deinen Funktionen auch noch die englischen Originalnamen? Dann wäre eine Antwort einfacher...

(Helfen würde auch das Formulieren der Frage in Englisch!)

Inwieweit haben die VIs im ZIPfile mit deiner Frage zu tun?

Edit:

OK, habe mal in die Read&Write-VI reingeschaut. Du kannst doch auf ein einfaches Typecast umstellen. Da die Array/Stringgröße nicht mitübertragen wird und du ja eh die LV-interne Präferenz "LittleEndian" benutzt, kannst du das U8-Array direkt in den Cluster umformen lassen (und umgekehrt)...

Message Edited by GerdW on 02-03-2010 05:56 PM
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 3 of 12
(4,202 Views)

Thanks for answering,

but also my problem is, that I am still an absolut Beginner with LabVIEW. In actually in struggle with this thing:( 

But I am trying my best to solve it and hopefully it works. And what is the matter with the Cluster/ Array? 

The VERSION of this stuff I found in the I-NET, and I thought it´s just PLUG and PLAY...without this Trouble RIGHT now.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12
(4,193 Views)

Hi Holger,

which TROUBLE?

Just use the typecasting function...

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12
(4,183 Views)

Hi Holger,

btw. why do you cast your CANMsg-cluster (consisting of 6 bytes; U32+U8+U8) to an array of 8×U8???

Best regards,
GerdW

Message 6 of 12
(4,179 Views)

Thx, for this suggestions, I will try and hope it will be working. My Troubles are, I did it first in LabVIEW 8.5 and now I have the problem to implement these VI´s in labview 7.1. It was fine to found the PCAN at the I-Net. and use it as PLUG and PLAY, there was no problems...till now, with the building block "convert into String/ unconvert String". I could rebuild the otherVi´s in 7.1, but I am give up with the terms of String convert etc.

So I have to tell, that I´m an absolut beginner in programming, for me was LabVIEW fine because of the graphical solution in programming. It would be fine, if anybody can give me an solution for this exemple at the appendix of the building block (wich is using and running in LabView8.5.1 & also in 8.0)

Because, my Topic was to program  a VI for the communication with a AC-Inverter and it was working on my PC with LabVIEW 8.5. And now Ihave to integrate it on a "NI-Measerment BOX" wich is still running with LabVIEW7.1.

Thanks for help and support

I hope any one can give me an example

Best regards 

Holger

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12
(4,163 Views)
In english it´s called "Flatten to String" & "Unflatten from String", and also in LV 7.1, but with less ports:smileymad:
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12
(4,145 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Burning Richie

Hi Holger,

as I told you before: you don't need those additional inputs of "Flatten to string"! See attachment on using a simple typecast...

Best regards,
GerdW

Download All
Message 9 of 12
(4,139 Views)

Thanks Gerd!

I will try it tomorrow, I can´t say how glad I´m about this stuff!!! Smiley Very Happy  Because I´m a absolute beginner in programming and also to handle LabVIEW!

And if it works, I have to invite you for a lot of beer or somthing else...

So, I will answering after positiv testing with the AC-Inverter 

Thanks a lotSmiley Very Happy  I´m so excited!!!

Best Regards

Holger

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
(4,125 Views)