LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DataSocket synchronization

Did anyone experiment some bed datasocket synchronization when datasocket is used in the same computer for communication between one application compiled with Labview 8.6.1 and the other compiled with Labview 2011?
Previously I had both applications on 8.6.1 and worked OK. I was forced to use for one application still 8.6.1 because a restriction on some drivers inside of this 8.6.1 part.

Is this because I am using the datasocket server latest version installed with 2011 of the labview runtime?

Thank you,

Virginia

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,212 Views)

We have used datasocket between different LabVIEW versions for waveforms and had no issue.

Ton

Free Code Capture Tool! Version 2.1.3 with comments, web-upload, back-save and snippets!
Nederlandse LabVIEW user groep www.lvug.nl
My LabVIEW Ideas

LabVIEW, programming like it should be!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,190 Views)

I was waiting for a while because things are more complex in my application then maybe I formulated first time.

At one moment I have an event in my application for converting a complex movy image file (mcf type) to image stream which I show then save it.
I think at this moment I reduced my problem seeing that this conversion worked in Labview 8.6 but it does not work in 2011.0.1f2 and work again in 2012. I am totally puzzled.

But maybe this is a subject of another problem that I am going to post. Again my current finding is that the conversion from mcf file to image stream makes labview 2011 to crashes and my current application is developed under 2011.0.1f2.

Thank you,

Virginia

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,144 Views)