cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data saving with time

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello Mr. GerdW,

Greetings. I beg pardon for my ignorance. I can't find out two vi (red circled in attached picture) of your picture. Would you please help me to find out those?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(724 Views)

Hello Mr. Jeff-Bohrer,

Greetings.

1. I followed your solution (for express vi) but I got a strange time column. All time values are same. Picture has been attached. Would you check please?

2. You showed a date-time formatting example. Actually I can't understand where will I use that. I have attached a "vi" that I followed. Would you check please? 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(724 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Chowdhury_Milon

What you have there is a timestamp in numeric format.

In Excel 

1. Highlight the column
  2. Right click and select Format Cells from the pop-up menu
  3. Select the time or date format you want

========================
=== Engineer Ambiguously ===
========================
Message 13 of 16
(717 Views)

Hi milon,

those are waveform functions, you will find them in the waveform functions palette...

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 14 of 16
(713 Views)

@Chowdhury_Milon wrote:

Hello Mr. Jeff-Bohrer,

Greetings.

1. I followed your solution (for express vi) but I got a strange time column. All time values are same. Picture has been attached. Would you check please?

2. You showed a date-time formatting example. Actually I can't understand where will I use that. I have attached a "vi" that I followed. Would you check please? 

You forgot to change to the xlxs file type.  You cannot change a "Date Format" in a binary file type.

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
Message 15 of 16
(705 Views)

Hello Mr. GerdW

Greetings. I followed your method. but couldn't complete the code. I have attached the code here. Would you check please?

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(695 Views)