cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data acquisition with NI 9224 and NI 9203 in one while loop

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello,everyone!

I meet a problem in my project, which I can't deal with.I am  i great need of your help!I am going to acquire voltage signal with NI 9224(mod3),and current signal with NI 9203(mod4) in one while loop.

But I found that the numerical display control of NI 9203 can't show  the data,while the numerical display control of NI 9203 can.And the pragram diagram and front panel are as follows.I am really puzzled about it.And expect to your reply!

best wishes,Thank you!00e1ec3a3fc154e7d7a5d99ae9335b0.png

e34535b05792e87c14592761c6302ff.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,717 Views)

Try one channel input block per module and wire an error out indicator to each one.

Greetings!!!

Roger Garcia, Certified LabVIEW Developer

HTML tutorial

There are two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,681 Views)

Thank you for your reply first,but when I wire the error out indicator ,there are no errors appearing.And when I put the NI 9203 in another while loop in the same vi, the numerical display control can show the data.I really don't know what happened!

best wishes!

Expecting your reply!

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,653 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author beston

I meant to do something like this:

Sin título.png

And delete the current indicators and create them again from Right click->Create->Indicator because you have a coercion dot in those Indicators, maybe because you copied them from the first Indicators you created.

I hope this helps.

Roger Garcia, Certified LabVIEW Developer

HTML tutorial

There are two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Message 4 of 5
(2,648 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author beston

Thank you for your answer,it has worked. 

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,621 Views)