LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Acquisition for Position Transducer

I just purchased an Analog Position Transducer from SpaceAge Control, and was wondering if anyone had any code to gather the data. I must admit i'm lost when it comes to this, I thought the transducer would come like an instron where you just plug it into the computer. I have a six pronged plug that exits the device. I have a couple TI data acquisition boards at my disposal. I am hoping someone has used a similar product or has some advice. Thank You

Keith
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,125 Views)
We have lots of code to gather data in all sorts of ways. Building measurement applications is what we do. Since you are lost when it comes to this, you would do well to hire a guide in the form of an Alliance Member company. We do this stuff every day.

Your TI DAQ boards may do the trick, but you would have to show someone the specs for them. Also, you need to think about what kind of speed you require and where you want the position data to go. Table? Plot? Database? A good LabVIEW developer can set you up with some code that does exactly what you want.

Daniel L. Press
PrimeTest Corp.
www.primetest.com
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,125 Views)