From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSK6713 and the DCT ( discrete cosine Transform )

hello,
i'm using labview with the dsp module, the dsp i'm actually using is the DSK6713.
so my problem is that when i use a blank VI, i can find the DCT in the transforms sections but when it's a DSP project that i'm running the DCT is no longer there, so i wanted to know, is the dsp i'm using do not manage the DCT ?
thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,149 Views)

Hello Nowever,

Thanks for posting at NI forums! What version of DSP module and LabVIEW are you using? For version 2.5, in the module release and upgrade notes, the Spectrum Digital 6713 DSK is listed as supported.

Best Regards,

Alina M

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,134 Views)

thank you amezam,

i'm using labview 8.6.1 with the dsp module ( the latest version i think because i downloaded the latsest one i found on the NI web site )
well my probleme is that when the DCT VI ( 2D DCT, 1D DCT and the normal DCT ) are not executable in a DSP project,
i just want to know if ther is any methode to make them executable.
thanks again 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,129 Views)

Hello Nowever,

Thanks for the reply. That’s sounds odd, I will research and see what can be causing this behavior. Basically, the VI is broken when you deploy it to the target?

Best Regards,

Alina M

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,111 Views)