LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEVELOPER SUITE WITH LABVIEW 8.6

Hello

i had installed ni developer suite with labview 8.5.1 previously with some othe software tools e.g (filter design tool) at that time when i activate my product using 20 letter key i have just obtained one key to activate my entire suite but Now when i up grade my developer suite with 8.6. I  am asked a seperate key for every software e.g(report generation tool kit e.t.c). whyyyy. The 20 letter key i have got only regester labview 8.6 rest are evelauation versions

looking for ur quick response

Madd

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,354 Views)

Hi Madd,

Thanks for your post.

LabVIEW 8.6 Dev Suite now ships with one serial number -which customers will keep forever. You use the one serial number to activate everything. Products that do not activate means that your serial number hasn't been updated to include the toolkits or you've not brought the newer toolkits. If you buy toolkits at a later date NI has to update the serial number to include these toolkits. 

I would recommend getting in contact with your local sales office to find out whats happening, (what your serial number matches too), and they can work out if its a mistake on NIs part or not.

Hope this helps, 

Kind Regards
James Hillman
Applications Engineer 2008 to 2009 National Instruments UK & Ireland
Loughborough University UK - 2006 to 2011
Remember Kudos those who help! 😉
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,325 Views)