LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DATABASE TOOLKIT unable to run

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi, im already using lv 2016(32b) with db toolkit v.16 installed. I cant even run a vi because of many subvi's errors inside every db toolkit vi. I have no idea whats going on. 

Windows 10 64b

i installed odbc data sources(both 64 and 32bit) and created a .udl file with it. 

errors i've got are below.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(3,550 Views)

You must send the .udl path as a Path, not a String. If you send a String it must be the Connection string (which is actually written inside the UDL if you want to extract it).

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(3,528 Views)

Big thanks for reply!

Nothing changes, i think there is a major problem with ADODB

but how to solve it ;/

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,509 Views)

Hmm, yes that could be problematic. Reinstall DB Tool, (re)install correct .NET versions, then we might have to relink to the correct .NET class is it has lost the linkage somehow. 😕

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
Message 4 of 10
(3,477 Views)

i reinstalled this again, no result. these below are my versions of .NET, looks fine;/ i also tried to install db tool v.15 but it seems like i cant do it on lv 16;/

is there any other mechanism that will allow me to put some records into the mysql table(with connection lost terminal)?
maybie there is a problem with this(2nd screen)

should i configure this somehow?
again, thanks for responce!:) i belive we can make it work 😉

another think is, i just want to run the connection for now, maybie i should build some kind of proper function instead of this what i have now, on screen no.9?

i created .udl file using this functionality on screen no.10

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,469 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author aveamon

I assume your program is written for FPGA because i can see references to it in your pictures.  I know nothing about FPGA so my response may be way off base.  The error says that the wire type is not supported in the current target.  This makes me think that you can't use the database toolkit on FPGA. 

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
Message 6 of 10
(3,437 Views)

Thank you for response,

this program is out of fpga so it has nothing to this;/ 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,418 Views)

I think there is a problem with .net, seems like ADODB is missing, any ideas how to fix that?

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(3,406 Views)

U were right! this wasnt fpga vi but it was on the controller! as in the picture below 

Message 9 of 10
(3,397 Views)

Well....I saw that in your picture but since I am not familiar with FPGA, I didn't question.  Glad that you got it working.

aputman
------------------
Heads up! NI has moved LabVIEW to a mandatory SaaS subscription policy, along with a big price increase. Make your voice heard.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,387 Views)