LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQmx installer not found

Hi there,

I am trying to build an installer for a simple DAQmx application (I tried to make it as simple as possible for my first installer, just to prove I can make one), but when a click 'OK' to finish the build specification, I get an error stating that Labview can't find my DAQmx installer. I attached a screenshot of the error.

I am using Labview Home and Student edition 2014 currently, and have been keeping it up to date when the VI Package manager when it prompts for updates. I had also tried to build a similar installer using the full version of LV 2014 at work, but also had issues finding the DAQmx installer. What gives? Is this an add-on I need?

LV error.png

thanks!

-Jeff T

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,354 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,296 Views)

Jeff.  You need the installer for DAQmx to build the installer for you application.  you do have DAQmx installed but do not have a local copy of the installer.  you need to insert the media to copy the installer for DAQmx to your harddrive

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,293 Views)

Thank you, I had not seen this yet. Looks promising I'll have to make our IT people dig up the CD.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,282 Views)

Thank you I will need to try this. I wonder if this is possible for the Home & Student edition also, for which there was no CD - I purchased a download to the installer.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,281 Views)