LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQmx Rollback Channel If Error.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed

I am using an NI MyRIO 1900 with LabVIEW RealTime 16.0 software package. Currently trying to use DAQ Assist for a Watchdog to send signals to PCI-MIO-16E (DAQ board in the computer) but received this error message "DAQmx Rollback Channel If Error.vi loaded with errors on the target and was closed.
LabVIEW:  Failed to load shared library nilvaiu.*:DAQRollbackFailedChannelCreations:C . Ensure that the library is present on the RT target. Use either MAX to install NI software or FTP to transfer custom libraries to the RT target."

I tried to use NI MAX to install the correct software, but the DAQmx software was not available with my software version. Is there any way I can get this DAQ assist to work properly with my program?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(1,951 Views)

What LabVIEW Software (and Version #) is installed on the Host PC (the one with the PCI-MIO board)?  What LabVIEW Software is installed on the MyRIO?  You should be able to get the answers from MAX -- maybe post a Screen-Shot of the Host and Remote Software entries?  Sounds like "something is missing somewhere" ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(1,912 Views)