From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQNAVI wizard not showing

Solved!
Go to solution

i am using labview 2017(64 bit) on windows 7 and installed DAQNavi_SDK_4.0.4.0 to use DAQNavi assistant but whenever i open DAQNavi assistant function from search palette and place it in block diagram window, it doesn't open DAQNavi wizard but instead it shows a line of window through which i can't edit any of it's properties. please refer to the attach image.Untitled.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,551 Views)

Have you contacted Advantech?  Is this product supported for 64-bit LabVIEW (which was not quite as functional in 2012 when DAQNavi was released)?  Note that there are a bunch of things (often related to DAQ) that are not quite ready even now for 64-bit LabVIEW ...

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,523 Views)

yes, this product is supported for 64 bit labview but somehow not working on my PC.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,510 Views)
try to install higher version of this software in some of version it happen and it is bug esp if you open front panel of this subvi in labview it make problem to use
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,497 Views)
Solution
Accepted by bendawson

Thanks everyone who replied to the post .

i find out the solution by installing different version of  DAQNavi SDK and it worked.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,487 Views)

bendawson Please can you seed me your solution i'm block in my application in CVI and i will try the labview thank you soo much

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,902 Views)

Hello, can you lead me to download and add DAQNavi in Labview 2017 ? thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,305 Views)