LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ-mx Sweep Through Frequency and Voltage

Hi,

I need to obtain peak to peak voltage level measurements for multiple voltages and frequencies. I want to sweep through all voltage levels at EACH frequency step. Any ideas how to do this? I currently am able to sweep through all voltages for one frequency point however, I cannot figure out how to sweep through all frequencies. I obtain one Vpp measurement for each setting.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,380 Views)

Since you just joined the Forums, you probably don't know that most of us are not mind-readers, and our PCs can't "peek" at yours to see the VIs you are trying to develop.  To get help with your code, it really helps if you post your code by attaching the .VI file that contains it.  If you have multiple files to show, put them in a folder, compress the folder, and attach the .ZIP file.

I'm going to guess that your code that sweeps through all voltages for one frequency point has (a) a Loop that handles the Voltage Sweep and (b) a Wire that has the Frequency Point.  How about putting all of that in a second Loop to vary the Frequency?

Bob Schor 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,352 Views)