LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ emulators

Hi, I would like to write VIs to collect data from a AT-MIO-64e board.
I would like to develop the VI's on a computer that does not have a DAQ
board, so I need a DAQ emulator VI. Can anyone help?

Thanks

FL
--


Fred A. Lado, MD PhD tel: 718-430-2469 / 2477
Albert Einstein College of Medicine fax: 718-430-8899
Kennedy 313 email: ladof@ix.netcom.com
1410 Pelham Parkway South
Bronx, NY 10461
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,631 Views)
There is a way of doing this job over an internet.
If you have such a connection to PC with DAQ board, install NIDAQ and
MAX, configure remote device channels in MAX and write your vi's being
connected to DAQ channels. The all you have to do is name channels the
same way as you do on DAQ PC.
Hopefully this should work.
--
Sergey Krasnishov
____________________________________
Automated Control Systems
National Instruments Alliance Member
Moscow, Russia
sergey_acs@levsha.ru
http://acs.levsha.ru


"Fred A. Lado" wrote:
>
> Hi, I would like to write VIs to collect data from a AT-MIO-64e board.
> I would like to develop the VI's on a computer that does not have a DAQ
> board, so I need a DAQ emulator VI. Can anyone help?
>
> Thanks
>
> FL
> --
>
> Fred A. Lad
o, MD PhD tel: 718-430-2469 / 2477
> Albert Einstein College of Medicine fax: 718-430-8899
> Kennedy 313 email: ladof@ix.netcom.com
> 1410 Pelham Parkway South
> Bronx, NY 10461
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(1,631 Views)
I'll look into it. Thanks.

-FL

Sergey Krasnishov wrote:
>
> There is a way of doing this job over an internet.
> If you have such a connection to PC with DAQ board, install NIDAQ and
> MAX, configure remote device channels in MAX and write your vi's being
> connected to DAQ channels. The all you have to do is name channels the
> same way as you do on DAQ PC.
> Hopefully this should work.
> --
> Sergey Krasnishov
> ____________________________________
> Automated Control Systems
> National Instruments Alliance Member
> Moscow, Russia
> sergey_acs@levsha.ru
> http://acs.levsha.ru
>
> "Fred A. Lado" wrote:
> >
> > Hi, I would like to write VIs to collect data from a AT-MIO-64e board.
> > I would like to develop the VI's on a computer that does not have a D
AQ
> > board, so I need a DAQ emulator VI. Can anyone help?
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > FL
> > --
> >
> > Fred A. Lado, MD PhD tel: 718-430-2469 / 2477
> > Albert Einstein College of Medicine fax: 718-430-8899
> > Kennedy 313 email: ladof@ix.netcom.com
> > 1410 Pelham Parkway South
> > Bronx, NY 10461

--


Fred A. Lado, MD PhD tel: 718-430-2469 / 2477
Albert Einstein College of Medicine fax: 718-430-8899
Kennedy 313 email: ladof@ix.netcom.com
1410 Pelham Parkway South
Bronx, NY 10461
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,631 Views)