LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DAQ 2D Array into multiple 1D arrays

Hi,

I am using the DAQ assistant to input 4 different voltages from a circuit.  This should create a 2D array where each column is a different set of voltage measurements.  I would then like to split each column into an individual 1D array that I can manipulate separately. However, the way my program is written now, the output arrays are still 2D and it is causing errors in the rest of my program.  

How can I fix this?

Thanks!

twinkletoes

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(3,325 Views)

Hi Twikletoes,

Why do you have the build array function (turns 2D into 3D) attached to your 2D array after you convert from Dynamic Data?

If you remove this then your broken wires will go away, but this doesnt necessarily mean the problem is fixed (assuming you have a good reason for building the 2D into the 3D in the first place).

Message Edited by jmcbee on 04-15-2009 10:14 AM
Message 2 of 3
(3,314 Views)
Why do you have the build array function connected to the output of the Convert From Dynamic Data. You've got a 2D array already and the Build Array functions turns that into a 3D array. You should be able to see the change in the wire type and if you had simply probed the input to the Index Array function, you would have immediately seen the 3D array.
Message 3 of 3
(3,311 Views)