LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating a Pass / Fail Counter with Selective Array Indices.

Solved!
Go to solution

This is a sub vi for a test setup in which the operator can pick any or all locations for a test (1-30). Those locations correspond with the indices in the "index NZ WO's (non-zero). If an index is selected, I wasn't to look at the corresponding Boolean and count up either a pass or a fail. Those counts are supposed to be placed back at the appropriate index (of 30) for the Pass and Fail arrays. I am very close, but need a push to get over this finish line. Thanks in advance for any help.

Daddy-O_0-1589821789423.png

One should welcome adversity as an opportunity to excel.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,026 Views)

What are you trying to do with this vi? You didn't save the data in the vi so it doe snot have anything to work with. Please tell us what you are trying to do here and save a version of this vi with data so we have something to work with.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(1,999 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Daddy-O

Hello,

I think I understand what you want. For the sake of understanding I replace the NZ index by NZ code. When I talk about index, I am referring to an array index. 

You ask why the NZ code 4 is failed. On the NZ WOs, code 4 is at index 3. Index 3 in Pass Fail Array is False.

Everything is working as expected. On the image, Fail and Pass Count are from 0 to 7, PassFail Array are from 0 to 7, Code NZ are from 0 to 9.

You should align the booleans with the NZ codes. A solution is to replace the buttons for checkboxes and increase the size of the text

Yddet_0-1589876759695.png

Yddet

Message 3 of 4
(1,958 Views)

Jeez. Thanks. I guess it really was a case of Monday morning crud. I will start paying more attention to the size of my controls / indicators. I feel a little silly, but relieved that I wasn't going crazy about the code. Thanks again.

One should welcome adversity as an opportunity to excel.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(1,942 Views)