LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create sequences of waveforms (or other) with different duty cycles and delay

Dear all,

I'm trying to:

1- build a user interface where people will be able to create their own sequence of acquisition (shown here as waveforms signals) with different frequencies and delays. I attached some examples.

2- program it via DAQmx to create analog signals to control different laser power and ON/OFF sequences.

Could you tell me if you have a clever idea to create a convenient user interface?

As you can see, I already tried to do something for 2 signals but it is really difficult and not convenient to use and I'm not totally able to do what I expect (delay and start one/some waveforms).

Best regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(1,810 Views)

Hi Sebastien,

@MAILFERTSeb wrote:

1- build a user interface where people will be able to create their own sequence of acquisition (shown here as waveforms signals) with different frequencies and delays.

Right now you show a scalar cluster in one of those images: to create a "sequence" you should need an array of clusters…

I prefer to show such items as a table or multicolumn listbox. Next to the listbox you can provide a way to edit the settings for each step of your sequence, the user selects the step to be edited by selecting a row in the listbox. IMHO that makes a nicer UI/UX…

Example:

BSZ-Config_1.png

A listbox showing a list of items. The user can select one item and edit its settings…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 2 of 3
(1,785 Views)

Dear GerdW,

thanks for your reply.

I never used Multicoloumn Listbox before but I'm happy to test your suggestion.

Could you send me your example as vi please?

Sébastien

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(1,761 Views)