LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create a log in tab in tab control and to create one of the tab is disabled and grayed

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

As i said, you don't have to use (if you don't want) enumeration constants. You can use Numeric Constant (Integers) - just numbers instead of enumeration constants. The first Tab is 0, the second one is 1 and the N is N-1. Using Enumeration constants is easy to use if you use Custom Controls (or what is their name in English), otherwise can pe a pain ......

To access a tab: There is a PropertyNode "Tabs" for the "Registerkarte" tab control. The output is an array of references (one element for each tab)

If you connect this Array of Reference to the Index Array block you can select the Reference for the Tab that you want. After you select the reference Index Value = 0 (first tab) you can use the property node for this Tab to: make it visible, change name and others. Index value 1 -> Second Tab, Index Value 2 -> Third Tab (if you have one). And so on.

Paul

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(440 Views)

I have managed to create the hide and show for the next page for page 3 but i don't know why it's not worked and only show page 3 that should be hidden, but it should to show the first page (log in page). can you help me to address this page Paul?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(432 Views)

In the Show Third and Hide Third cases you are using the first page reference.  That means you are doing to page One what you intended to do to page 3.  You never do anything to page 3.

Rather than expanding the Index Array, since you are only using one element at a time, I suggest that you connect a constant to the index input.  Set the value to 0, 1, 2 for pages 1, 2, 3 respectively.  Or use the page numbers and a decrement primitive to subtract one before connecting to the index input.  This way you will have a visible value on the diagram which tells which page you want.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(430 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author ican

Take a look at it now.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(425 Views)

Thanks Paul and johnsold for helping me addressing problems with the log in page

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(415 Views)