LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count the total data result of a day

Hi everyone....

I have a array as shown in the attachement. I want to calculate the total number of OK and NOK of that particular day.

Here in attachement i have no. of OK's\NOK's for a single date.I want to get an array with a particular date and corresponding no. of OK and NOK.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,570 Views)

Seems simple enough.  What have you tried?  I would start with a FOR loop to autoindex on the rows.  You then perform whatever logic you need to based on if the data changed.  Shift Registers will be essential here to store your output array, current date, and the number of OK and NOK.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,553 Views)

The LabVIEW Forums is not a "Do My Homework For Me" service.  You have clearly stated the homework problem, but have not shown us your code (and please, attach your VI, not a picture of it) and asked a particular question about where you are "stuck".  We don't know what you don't understand, so cannot provide appropriate help.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,553 Views)

Additionally the (more or less) same question has been asked here.

Please stick with one thread, avoid double posts!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,542 Views)