From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Count pulses in digital waveform

Solved!
Go to solution
Hello everybody,

I need to count the pulses of a digital waveform. I have looked at the examples related to this, but all of them seem to use a signal acquired by a digital counter input. I already have the signal in my computer, so using a device input makes no sense. And I searched the function library but found nothing. Which LabView functions should I use?

Thank you in advance for your time and help,

Pablo Concha
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(9,169 Views)
SOmething like this should work for a simple digital wave.
Tim
GHSP
Message 2 of 6
(9,158 Views)

Thank you for your answer.

It seems to be a Labview 9.0 file and I have Labview 8.2. Could you save it in compatibility mode or at least upload a screenshot?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(9,140 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Pavolo
Here you go. 8.2
Tim
GHSP
Message 4 of 6
(9,128 Views)

Hello friend,

Here, i have attached VI... In this VI i need to count the number of cycle in the pulse and also find the pulse count without give the threshold value to the signal(analog & digital).

If you got a solution, that code can  be implemented for all the waveform signals..

could you please help me...

regards,

vignesh R

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(7,971 Views)

Hi,

I have to know number of pulse counts in led by using digital/analog can you please suggest me how to find in LabVIEW 8.5

Regards

Meena

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,832 Views)