From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could somebody convert a library and some VI's (5.0.x -> 8.6.x)?

Solved!
Go to solution
I got the files in the IOtech's website (http://www.iotech.com/software.aspx). They are the software of the PC55001MF board which I am trying to use.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 18
(754 Views)

Unfortunately, registration is required to access the software, and I have no intention of registering. When mass-compiling there is a checkbox for reloading CINs. I did not have this checked since I did not know that CINs were being used in the code. Unfortunately, I can't recompile with this checkbox checked since the ADLCORE DLL is missing. I can't say for sure, but perhaps the CINs were also using the DLL. Crazy code, if you ask me.

If the licensing agreement allows it then you can try to upload that DLL and I can reattempt the mass compilation.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 18
(747 Views)
Could I send to you in a email?
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 18
(743 Views)
Send IOTech an email. Silly for them to have 5.1 version code. It's silly for them to still be using CINs as well but they should be doing a better job of customer support.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 18
(738 Views)

boechat wrote:
Could I send to you in a email?

I'm sorry, but I'm not going to post my email address on a public forum. 

If you post the DLL then I would be willing to try to recompile the VIs, but I have no idea if that will work. I agree with Dennis that the best course of action is to get support directly from IOtech as they really should be providing better support. 

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 18
(723 Views)

I agree with you two and I am thinking about to write a email to them. But, may you try to recompile with DLLs which I am posting? I have lost so much time trying to use my board...

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 18
(688 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author boechat
Well, all I can say is that I tried. I have no idea if this will work...
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 18
(680 Views)
Thank you very much! I will try to use and then I give the results to you.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 18
(675 Views)