LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversion to Waveform DBL

Hi,

I am a beginner with Labview. I wish to use VIs which require waveform (DBL) data types. However the source data is 'a 1-D array of cluster of two elements'. I would be very grateful if someone could please advise me on how I could convert the source data type to a waveform (DBL) type.

Your help is very much appreciated. Thank you.

Dibz.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,897 Views)
If you wire the array to a for loop, you can have an unbundle function inside that. If you wire the outputs of that through the other side of the for loop, you will get 2 arrays. You'll have to decide which array (or both), you want to use with the Build Waveform function. Also note that functions that use the waveform data type also use the dt information. Do you have that data available?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,888 Views)

Thank you for your response.

I have managed to unbundle the data. Yes I do have the dt data. Why is it that the unbundle function only worked within the for loop?

Also I wish to create a for loop which gives a different output at the end of each iteration. I want each output generated to then be accepted sequentially and all stored by some sort of table or array. I wish to store the outputs from each iteration in the same array/table. How can I store the data in this way? From my experience of arrays the data is either entered manually or taken in simultaneously. I was thinking that each time an array accepts new data it replaces the previously accepted data rather than adding the new data to the array and keeping the previous.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,855 Views)

Key words:

Build Array

Shift Register

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,853 Views)