cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling two relays

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

sorry for delay i have seen the block diagram, it has got some errors  says: boolean 'fan control ' is incompitable with latch. I dont know what it is could you please fix it im using LV2010. Please see the attachment for the error image.

Regards

shaik

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(520 Views)

right click that boolean and change the mechanical operation to Switch, Always intialise the controls before acting on it.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(515 Views)

HI,

It is working as fans are off solenoid is turning on. but the solenoid is not working as desired if you see the document attached in the previous reply. It should turn on and off. Please can you look into that

Regards

shaik

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(503 Views)

Thats great that soleoid is turning on, according to the code you are trying to turn the solenoid on every 40seconds. What is inside the  ni switch relay control vi ? is it just on and off ?

What do you mean by solenoid working is not desired ? What kind of behavior are you observing is the timing not proper ?

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(495 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author shaik1

Hello,

sorry for the late reply I got busy with my work. i managed to get the exact operation of solenoid and controlling of fans. Please see the attached VI for the reference.

I really appreciate for all your help.

Regards

Shaik.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(479 Views)