cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlling two boolean buttons

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi Tim,

No actually I have not got it working as it should, not without trying last night!! The last one I sent you (Site_Example_4b.vi) is all correct except one major flaw which maybe you have an idea? Notice when anything is turned on as soon as you press any other button (which goes to any other state) it turns off the other one that was already on which it shouldn't. Is there any way to keep the ones that were on still on? Hopefully I am clear.

Thanks, any ideas which be appreciated.

John

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,179 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author JTShaw

@JTShaw wrote:

Hi Tim,

No actually I have not got it working as it should, not without trying last night!! The last one I sent you (Site_Example_4b.vi) is all correct except one major flaw which maybe you have an idea? Notice when anything is turned on as soon as you press any other button (which goes to any other state) it turns off the other one that was already on which it shouldn't. Is there any way to keep the ones that were on still on? Hopefully I am clear.

Thanks, any ideas which be appreciated.

John

Yes this was an easy one. You had the tunnels set to use default if unwired and the default value is false. I made it so it forces the wires and now it works. See attached code.

Tim
GHSP
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,171 Views)

Why did you start a new thread? Other people were trying to help you in your original thread.

In the future, please keep the discussion to one thread. That makes it easier to help.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,165 Views)

Oops! sorry!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,152 Views)