1. I forgot to use auto clean up.
2. I use "BuildArray/Search1DArray/IndexArray" because i see some example related to led switching on and off. I am not awre abot Select node thing.
3. Sir, the program is just show how by press switch we change the position of Regulation valve, since i consider my regulation valve time for open and close is fixed 2500ms where as for right and left user enter the value then valve operate for that time. The program is just to check the led will on/off after some time when we press switch and if someone press switch one or other switch simultaneously then first task will be finish then next start.
4. Sir, the same i want the led that install on the board but one led workin for open/right but for close/left other not operate in hardware. The hardware is just a digital form of that software.
I am very grateful to you for helping me lot.
1. No you should remember that. Atleast each time you upload code here…
2. So you are using code without understanding what it actually does?
4. When it is "just a digital form of software" then you should be able to provide a schematic of the hardware the same way you can show code of software!
Sir, I am really sorry.
Sir , I know that you understand what is the purpose of that program. This is a user control panel for operator means when operator press on than it will be in on state but the display led will be light up for 2500 ms for which i use time multiple for both open and close.
For direction of valve to right or left input data is provided by operator which is the movement time of valve and the led will be only light up for that.
this is the whole working of software.
I am using build up array because using switch and convert Boolean into array and search it for true and also the number( for what time it get operate).
Please help me sir.
M Faisal Jamal Khan
I guess I understand what your VI should be doing.
But you still aren't able to provide an electronics schematic for that PCB hardware part of your setup…
Most bread-board I have worked with have the rows common-ed together (blue line in picture below). So from the picture you included earlier, it appears the LED is essentially shorted out (red line).
Try moving the LED so the pins are on two different rows, and line up your return wire appropriately.
That will fix *one* of your problems. I suspect you have several other problems.