From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlled timimg

I am using several signal to control a valve. IU want to control the injection duration theefore, I am trying to control the time generated signal is turn on for. I have several signals in the loop and want to run the VI for 7 seconds then turn it off the signal but still have the other loop in the programme still running. In other words I dont want to shut down the entire programe after 7 seconds but just the generated valve signal. I have tried using an Elaspsed time IV but this does not seem to work..

Please see my VI attached.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,601 Views)

Wow. Everything is BIG in this VI... the front panel, the block diagram, the loops in the block diagram...

You should learn about Producer/Consumer. It can help you a big deal to reduce size and to accomplish what you are looking for.

Norbert

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,581 Views)