From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Controlador ingreso/salida de autos de un parqueadero

Solved!
Go to solution

Bueno, como dice el título, llevo horas intentando lograr hacer un controlador de ingreso/salida de autos para un parqueadero que tiene como cupo límite para 20 automoviles, una vez llegado a ese límite que arroje un mensaje diciendo que el parqueadero está lleno. Aclaro que recién estoy empezando a manejar LabView y por ende estoy teniendo unos compliques que pueden ser para algunos muy tonto.

He puesto 2 push button (uno para entrada y otro para salida de automoviles), un indicador que me estará mostrando la cantidad total de automóviles que hay en el parqueadero, este indicador variará (subirá si ingresa autos y disminuirá si salen autos) y por supuesto el indicador de texto que me dirá cuándo el parqueadero está lleno.

Como recién estoy aprendiendo quiero hacerlo usando las estructuras For, While y Cases, cada una por separado, pero me estoy frenando desde el inicio ya que no puedo hacer que el contador varíe al presionar los push button Smiley Frustrated

Estaría muy agradecido si alguno de uds me pueden colaborar guíandome con al menos 1 de las 3 estructuras para así poder por mi cuenta sacar las 2 otras. Gracias de antemano.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(4,239 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Wihecami

google translate:

Well, as the title says, I've been hours trying to get to a driver entry / exit to a parking car which has the 20 car quota limit, once reached that limit throw a message saying that the parking lot is full. I clarify that I'm just starting to manage LabView and therefore am having a complicate that may be for some very silly.

I put two push button (one for input and one for output of automobiles), an indicator that I will be showing the total number of cars in the parking there, this indicator will vary (go up if you enter cars and autos will decrease if they leave) and course text indicator will tell me when the parking is full.

As I'm learning just want to do it using the structures For, While and Cases, each separately, but I'm holding back from the beginning and I can not make the counter vary by pressing the push button

I would be very grateful if any of you can help me guiding me with at least 1 of the 3 structures in order for myself to draw the two others. Thanks in advance.
..sorry, forgot that you wanted buttons, but gave you an alternative array...

Spoiler
parking lot.png

Spoiler
parking%20lot2[1].png

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(4,221 Views)

Thank you very much, that help me a lot. Now I'm gonna try to do with For and Cases

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(4,186 Views)