LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control a servo from analog EKG Sensor

Hey I am struggling to write the code for a little project i'm working on. I want to code a matlab file to detect a stimulus from the EKG sensor which is an analog input and once it detects a certain value (person tensing) it will control the motor to fully extend hence operating my prototype. Any help is welcome big or small thank you. If you have done a project previously I would love to know how you got it working.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,282 Views)

@unifailer wrote:

Hey I am struggling to write the code for a little project i'm working on. I want to code a matlab file to detect a stimulus from the EKG sensor which is an analog input and once it detects a certain value (person tensing) it will control the motor to fully extend hence operating my prototype. Any help is welcome big or small thank you. If you have done a project previously I would love to know how you got it working.

You might want to post on a forum that is maintained by "The Mathworks" They produce Matlab.. you are posting to a board that discusses LabVIEW, a National Instruments product. 

Or you could go ask just randomly on a domain NSFW.  Electro physiology is similar with Vallisiva maneuvers and happier moments.  Why post here?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,276 Views)

hey thanks for the reply, i mainly posted here because im having issue with my myDAQ and im trying to work out if the issue is my code or the device

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,270 Views)

Then. We might need to look at the code...and specific questions could help... just saying 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,262 Views)