From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Control a servo from analog EKG Sensor

Hey I am struggling to write the code for a little project i'm working on. I want to code a matlab file to detect a stimulus from the EKG sensor which is an analog input and once it detects a certain value (person tensing) it will control the motor to fully extend hence operating my prototype. Any help is welcome big or small thank you. If you have done a project previously I would love to know how you got it working.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,276 Views)

@unifailer wrote:

Hey I am struggling to write the code for a little project i'm working on. I want to code a matlab file to detect a stimulus from the EKG sensor which is an analog input and once it detects a certain value (person tensing) it will control the motor to fully extend hence operating my prototype. Any help is welcome big or small thank you. If you have done a project previously I would love to know how you got it working.

You might want to post on a forum that is maintained by "The Mathworks" They produce Matlab.. you are posting to a board that discusses LabVIEW, a National Instruments product. 

Or you could go ask just randomly on a domain NSFW.  Electro physiology is similar with Vallisiva maneuvers and happier moments.  Why post here?

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,270 Views)

hey thanks for the reply, i mainly posted here because im having issue with my myDAQ and im trying to work out if the issue is my code or the device

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,264 Views)

Then. We might need to look at the code...and specific questions could help... just saying 

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,256 Views)