LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contour Plot of Current Measurements as a Function of x and y Positions

Hi All, 

I am trying to program a three dimensional stage (xyz stage).  My quesiton has to do with programming a contour plot of the x-axis position (on the x-axis), y-axis position (on the y-axis), and have the current as the intensity.  How do I need to do this?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,546 Views)

There is 3D Line Graph in Graph -> 3D Graph palette. It requires X, Y, Z vectors of the same length of your points

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,531 Views)

Untitled.jpgDo you know how I would take data from the x-axis position counter loop and the y-axis position counter loop and plot it along with the current (which would be the z-axis)?  I want to store all the data.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,498 Views)

You can accumulate arrays and show 3D curve in the end. To display in real-time you need to accumulate-replace-rotate data in array manually. Though may be your LabVIEW version already has 3D chart.

PS. X, Y and Z arrays should be the same length. On each iteration you have 1 X, 1 Y and multiple measurements, that you need to merge into 1 Z (average for example, whatever makes sense).

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,486 Views)

My labVIEW version already has a 3-D chart.  How does this change the way I should process the data?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,479 Views)