From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting camera to myrio

Hi everyone
i'm working on a project which need to connect a camera to myrio but i faced a problem with that.
i downloaded ni-imaqdx and nothing change.
1-i try to connect the camera to the laptop and take an image on labview(it worked)connecting camera to laptopconnecting camera to laptop

2- if i open real-time project _in order to download the program to myrio then run it without connecting to laptop_ the camera can't be detected by labview and it shows this usb sign not video camera sign

camera connected to myrio.PNG

when i open visa control panel it gives me a control pipe problem and i couldn't do anything to change this value.
note :the camera supports UVC .
please ,anyone can help me? 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,039 Views)

Hi everyone
i'm working on a project which need to connect a camera to myrio but i faced a problem with that.
i downloaded ni-imaqdx and nothing change.
1-i try to connect the camera to the laptop and take an image on labview(it worked)Camera to laptop.PNGconnecting camera to laptop

2- if i open real-time project _in order to download the program to myrio then run it without connecting to laptop_ the camera can't be detected by labview and it shows this usb sign not video camera sign

camera connected to myrio.PNG

when i open visa control panel it gives me a control pipe problem and i couldn't do anything to change this value.
note :the camera supports UVC .
please ,anyone can help me? 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,023 Views)