From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting between Image to RGB convertor and RGB to CMYK convertor

Hellow all,

I tried to make connection between Image to RGB color model convertor which connected to a VI of snapping an image using USB webcamera and RGB to CMYK color model but I could not. Both convertors attached below. All the operation is to Convert a snapped image to CMYK color model values. Hope you help me.

Best Regards

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,599 Views)
Iam waiting your help
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,583 Views)

Any one foe helping me Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,569 Views)

Hellow, help me please

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,544 Views)

Hi kh.alnaabi87,

It looks like you're using some older software. Do you have access to the newer IMAQdx sofware? IMAXdx includes support for third-party USB cameras whose manufacturer drivers conform to the Directshow standard. I'll be able to direct you to some helpful examples if you can switch to IMAQdx. Otherwise, I'll have to setup IMAQ for USB on my system before I can offer some assistance. 

Also, for future reference, you may wish to post any vision related questions to the Hardware > Machine Vision boards here: http://forums.ni.com/t5/Machine-Vision/bd-p/200.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,534 Views)