LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting 2 ports introduces "Feedback Node"

Solved!
Go to solution

Resolved ... but by an unexplainable manipulation: I created for the "Initial Parameter" staff a separated case structure and this way no any Feedback Loop.

Note, I also leaved fit_pars_X fit_pars_Y and fit_pars_Z arrays empty ... and even this didn't provoke the introducing of a feedback node.

Probably a LabVIEW bug ?

initialization_feedback_node (4).JPG 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(789 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Pavel_47

Follow the wire that goes into the top of Lev-Mar, Fitting Parameter Initialization. This is an input port, yet the wire comes from the right (i.e. data is flowing "backwards") and comes from a Case statement near the right edge.  Now look at the Best Fit Parameters output of Lev-Mar, particularly the branch that goes "up" to an Index Array that extracts the second parameter (Index 1).  This wire is even labelled "Fit Value", and eventually makes its way to the same Case Statement that generates the Fitting Parameter Initialization to Lev-Mar, a Cycle.  Don't do that!  The output of Lev-Mar (such as "Fit Value") should (must?) not be used in a computation of the initialization.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(787 Views)

Bob_Schor a écrit :

Follow the wire that goes into the top of Lev-Mar, Fitting Parameter Initialization. This is an input port, yet the wire comes from the right (i.e. data is flowing "backwards") and comes from a Case statement near the right edge.  Now look at the Best Fit Parameters output of Lev-Mar, particularly the branch that goes "up" to an Index Array that extracts the second parameter (Index 1).  This wire is even labelled "Fit Value", and eventually makes its way to the same Case Statement that generates the Fitting Parameter Initialization to Lev-Mar, a Cycle.  Don't do that!  The output of Lev-Mar (such as "Fit Value") should (must?) not be used in a computation of the initialization.

Bob Schor

Yes. Clear.

Does exist some other way to trace execution order except Clean Up ?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(779 Views)