LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connect Hx711 in a NI USB-6009 or Arduino UNO in the Labview

Good day!

I have a a load cell, a hx711 ADC (photo attached), a NI USB-6009 and an Arduino UNO. So I intend to connect the load cell with the Hx711 in LabView using the NI USB-6009 Digital Input  or using Arduino UNO board.

I´ve already connect the load cell with Hx711 with the Arduino Software and works great. But I want to make it work with labview.

I need help. 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(7,054 Views)
Since you should be able to easily communicate to the arduino with LabVIEW, what is your exact problem? Are you using the Linx toolkit?
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(7,045 Views)

I don´t know how to program in labview with digital input. I need the block diagram. I´ve already have the arduino tool kit for labview.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(7,031 Views)

And it is indifferent for me to use the NI USB-6009 or the Arduino UNO.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(7,030 Views)
You said it was working fine with the arduino do what would be the point of switching to the 6009? How are you reading the value now with the arfuino ade?
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(7,020 Views)

Thanks Dennis for your concern and I understand your point view. I didn´t make myself clear.

The load cell is working fine with Arduino UNO in the arduino software, not in Labview. That´s what I want, to use the labview the acquisition data.

Because the output of Hx711 is digital, I don´t know how to program in Labview.

I only worked with analogic sensors.

Message 6 of 11
(7,003 Views)
I think you are completely missing the point. If you can read the arduino over its serial port, then you can do the exact same thing with LabVIEW. LabVIEW is not used to program the arduino. It is only used to send and receive commands/data over the serial port. The functions in LabVIEW for serial communication are VISA based. Look at the basic example.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(6,994 Views)

I just want to read de values from the load cell in LabvIew.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(6,979 Views)
The arduino is already reading the load cell. You just have to use the serial connection to read the arduino. What you get from a VISA Read should be identical to what you get from a serial read in the arduino ade. .
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(6,974 Views)

Hello , i have the same problem connecting my hx711 to Labview using NI daq. I want to connect it to Ni daq without an arduino. Any help with the code inLabview? Thank you in advance.

John Brew

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(6,371 Views)