LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Congratulations to tst for the first ever 100 Kudos post!

As the title suggests, one of the most prolific contributors on the LabVIEW forums has set yet another record... the first ever post to reach triple digit Kudos!

Congratulations, tst!

Shameless plug: For those of you unaware, the LabVIEW Idea Exchange is a public, open communication between LabVIEW R&D and us developers. Take a look, vote on your favorite ideas, and use it as a springboard to advance your own knowledge of LabVIEW and paradigms of programming. There have been some excellent candid conversations straight from R&D allowing us to take a peek under the LabVIEW hood!

[Note from moderator: fixed names as requested]

Message Edited by Support on 07-08-2009 10:49 PM
Message 1 of 10
(3,494 Views)
That's all nice.  But it was actually tst's idea that has the 100+ kudo's.  Congratulations to tst.
Message Edited by Ravens Fan on 07-08-2009 09:37 PM
Message 2 of 10
(3,492 Views)

Noted. Apologies, all. Had it right in the head, wrong on the keyboard.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(3,467 Views)

Due to the getty wildfire, traffic was a mess and it took me 2 hours to get home. For some reason I cannot reply or post on my G1, so I could only vote for Ravens post. 😄

Yair is much smarter than me. I need to compensate by posting more ideas. :o:)

Congratulations tst!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(3,463 Views)
Tst awesome ..........................................................
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(3,420 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(3,414 Views)
What is WD? 
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(3,409 Views)

To be fair, the idea was mine, but one of Ben's posts was the thing that triggered it and something Ben posted was definitely what pushed me to post it to the exchange, or I would probably have forgotten about it.

Also, I knew that NI R&D were already aware of this suggestion before I posted, but I figured I would add it to make sure that they don't forget it and to see if anyone else had what to add to it.

altenbach wrote:

Yair is much smarter than me. I need to compensate by posting more ideas. :o:)

Maybe, but you're still clearly in the lead with the overall number of kudos. 🙂

tst wrote:

To be fair, the idea was mine, but one of Ben's posts was the thing that triggered it and something Ben posted was definitely what pushed me to post it to the exchange, or I would probably have forgotten about it.

You have corrected this quote previously but I have to reply;

"As face answers to face and iron answers to iron, so does a man trieth words." (Proverbs?).

I am glad I glad I was able to inspire you Yair.

Thank you,

Ben

PS: I hope 100 plus kudoes are enough to get that feature implemented soon.

Retired Senior Automation Systems Architect with Data Science Automation LabVIEW Champion Knight of NI and Prepper LinkedIn Profile YouTube Channel
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,355 Views)

muks wrote:
What is WD? 

Well Done?

Message 10 of 10
(3,275 Views)