LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concatenate PDF files with Exaprom iTextSharp

My template is at:

\National Instruments\LabVIEW 20XX\user.lib\Exaprom PDF\VIs\Low level\General\Template VI.vi

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 25
(1,324 Views)

@J-M wrote:

The major additions are:

- more options for the tables (but it is less intuitive);

- bookmarks and Table of Content;

- possibility to add PDF files in the report (direct concatenation in the report);

- UTF-16 (Basic Multilingual Plane);

- class for PDF Repor;

- class for tables.

Those are some major features in my mind.  I really hope you find the time / resources to help you finish and release it, some day.  As for the tables function.  You could choose to have two VIs on the palette, one that is "Add Table Simple" which has less options but is easy to use, and then a "Add Tables Advanced" which has more options but is less intuitive as you said.  Since I'm dealing with tables a lot recently this would interest me for sure.

Again thanks for you awesome toolkit, I hope that it continues to mature.  Native PDF support is so limiting and your toolkit opens up many features that are very difficult to do manually.

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 25
(1,290 Views)

I already have a VI "Append Table.vi":  it is more or less the same that the old one and I have "Append Customized Table".

Table.png

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 25
(1,273 Views)

After a couple days of thinking, I decided to release the new version with a "User's Manual" unfinished.

I didn't touch this draft (User's Manual) in the last 15 months and I doubt I will have time and resource to finish it.

The version 2.0 is avalaible at the same link:

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-10952

Message 24 of 25
(1,248 Views)

Wow awesome job, I haven't looked at it yet but the community thanks you for your work.

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 25
(1,239 Views)