cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concatenate JPEG Files

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I wan to learn concatenate jpeg files. I wrote some code about this but my solution is not good solution to concatenate jpeg file.My code only can show my jpeg files step by step. Firstly this code can show first jpeg after second jpeg so on... This code is a kind of concatenate jpeg files but I want to see all jpeg files same time with sameviewer.

Actually i want to do adding 5 or more jpeg files (same size 600x600) and then i want to see all jpeg files with use slider on the jpeg viewer.Which is the best solution to do this?

Best Regards

Kadir Can AYHAN

Comp. Eng. /Turkey

new user for LABVIEW :smileyhappy:

Not: this code created by labview 09 and you must open same directory with jpegs files. Your jpeg files must be same pixel size For ex: 600x600(I send it)

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,187 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kacco

Hi kacco,

Will this work for you?

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

Message 2 of 8
(3,170 Views)
thank you for solutions i will try this code i hope this is good solution....
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,154 Views)

SrikrishnaNF, hi again

your code is very good solution i tried it  and work but can u explain this: if i have 5 jpeg files in my file directory (it has 5 jpegs file), your code ask other jpegs files how can i solve this problem?

Actually  i sent to jpeg about my problems you can see if u want  

thank u  for everything

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,128 Views)

hi kacco,

The reason for your problem is may be slider.In your program the if the slider is showing more value than actual number of files,obviously it will end up with an error.So please make sure that the marker values on the slider should not exceed the actual number of files in the selected directory.If possible ,please place a digital display for your slider also and verify the values of the slider.

Thanks and regards,

srikrishnaNF

Regards,
Srikrishna

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,114 Views)

thank u,

your point is right ad i solved thank you with your helps and ideas.... 

Do u have any idea about image processing since i am new image processing with labview.I want to help about this subject if it is possible? Now  i am solving my problems but if ı didnt, i can send a e-mail or callSmiley Happy

This is my e-mail add: kaccoayhan@gmail.com you can send e blank mail if you want...

Thank you again...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,092 Views)
You can frequent this board in future.....
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,082 Views)
***Message deleted****
Message Edited by muks on 03-18-2010 05:52 PM
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,081 Views)