From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compatibility error with Community and Enterprise version

I was using the Labview community version for a long time and the program I had it was running fine on it. I'm using the DAQmx device and all its drivers are up to date. Recently, I bought the Labview 2021 sp1 version and now my program is showing that it is "ROOT CAUSE: Dependency is broken". I'm comparatively new to this environment. Is there any specific driver or add ons I need to install? Interestingly, both the community and the one I bought are of the same version (2021 sp1).

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(601 Views)

Every time you install a new version of LabVIEW, you have to reinstall all the drivers and toolkits to make them "aware" of a new LV version.  Well, at least the drivers.  Not sure about the toolkits.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(564 Views)