From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communicating S7-1200 and PC-Panel, using I/O Modbus Server(TCP/IP) and Shared variables

Hi all,

I have created one Modbus Server in my PLC and i have created my Labview application with I/O Modbus Server and shared variables, the project works OK in my development laptop.

My problem is when i create the installer and executable for communicate my PLC with a Windows PC-Panel. The executable in the PC-Panel works OK , and i can see the PSP Led green(it means that i have deployment of my library in my application OK) but i can not write/read values ,when i open the distributed system manager in the PC-Panel i can see inside the modbus library all my shared variables(only one exception; i don´t see the Modbus server, in my development laptop i can see all my shared variables created and the Modbus1(Is the name of my Modbus server)) but the values in my PC-Panel is (No known Value).

I don´t know if i am including all drivers necessary for the installer, i don´t know if i need create one I/O Modbus server in my PC-Panel (but i think that my application has it) .

Anyone can help me? It´s my first time working with I/O Modbus server and shared variables in Labview

PD: I am working with Labview 2014(Professional Development version)

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 1
(2,612 Views)